Circular Polarizer Filter - Circular Polarizer Filter - 35.5mm Circular Polarizer Camera Lens Filter (Special Order)
SKU: 735541 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- *Please note that this is a special order item and will take approximately 8-10 weeks for delivery. All special order items are non-refundable.
- Single coatings on both the front and rear offer protection to the glass and help to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
The Heliopan 35.5mm Circular Polarizer Filter is used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun. One of the "wow" factors of this filter is the index marking on the edge of the filter ring. This allows you to hold the filter up to your eye, choose a point that you like for polarization, replace the filter on the camera and simply rotate the ring to the chosen mark. Heliopan Slim Circular Polarizers have no front threads. This filter is the best way to make the clouds stand out, increase or decrease the saturation of the ocean or increase or decrease the reflection off the water. You can also use this filter when shooting into glass or windows since it will, again, either increase or decrease reflections. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Filter Factore:
- Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)
- Filter Size:
- Frame Material:
- Product Weight (lb):
- Limited Lifetime