Infrared RG 665 Filter - Infrared RG 665 Filter - Rollei Bay II IR RG 665 Camera Lens Filter (Special Order)
SKU: 720072 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- *Please note that this is a special order item and will take approximately 8-10 weeks for delivery. All special order items are non-refundable.
- Single coatings on both the front and rear offer protection to the glass and help to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
The Heliopan Rollei Bay II IR RG 665 Filter is used for infrared photography with digital cameras and specialized infrared film. This nearly opaque filter blocks all visible light up to 665nm, enabling recording of subject matter and scenes that are not visible under normal conditions. Due to the nature of infrared photography, the filter factor for this filter is highly variable and depends largely on the ISO sensitivity in use and lighting conditions.
- Filter Factore:
- Variable (depending on ISO sensitivity and lighting conditions)
- Filter Size:
- Bay II
- Frame Material:
- Limited Lifetime