Neutral Density 2.0 Filter - Neutral Density 2.0 Filter - Hasselblad Bay 60 Neutral Density 6.6x (2.0) Camera Lens Filter (Special Order)
SKU: 708888 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- *Please note that this is a special order item and will take approximately 8-10 weeks for delivery. All special order items are non-refundable.
- Each glass surface includes four layers of anti-reflection coating to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength
- Side knurlings to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens
The Heliopan Hasselblad Bay 60 Neutral Density 6.6x (2.0) Filter is an ND filter with a 97x filter factor that provides a 6.6-stop exposure reduction. Its 2.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
- Filter Factore:
- Reduces ISO by 1/128
- Filter Size:
- Bay 60
- Frame Material:
- Limited Lifetime